- 1T avocado oil
- 1tsp turmeric
- 2 T柠檬汁
- 2T or sweetener of choice
- 9dried apricots, cut in small cubes
- 沙拉greens or grilled greens of choice
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan or skillet. Add the onion, curry powder and turmeric. Salute 1-2 minutes or until onions are tender. Add lemon juice, sweetener and salt. Simmer over medium heat until sauce begins to thicken, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir the yogurt into the cooled sauce; set aside.
- Serve the chicken mix on a bed of greens or with grilled vegetables on the side.
- Garnish with chopped apple, apricots, red peppers or walnuts
This is the perfect make-ahead salad for the work week. It stays fresh in the fridge for 3-4 days and will be sure to please the whole family. The salad is featured here with fresh kale as a base (mostly just for decoration ;), but it can be plated with any type of salad green or even cooked greens.
ENTER ......希腊酸奶。希腊酸奶的超厚和奶油质地是蛋黄酱的最佳替代品。除了降低的脂肪含量，它也既提升培养皿的蛋白质和钙的含量。我不是挑剔脂肪％ - 0-4％之间的任何东西将工作做好。However, if you are a mayo fan and want to include it in this dish try going 50% mayo and 50% greek yogurt. The walnuts are a good flavour-complement to the apples and provide plant-based omega-3 fats. Adding healthy fats and ensuring enough protein in the salad is a great strategy to keep you feeling fuller for longer.